Thursday, January 24, 2008

Personality Test

So, I was perusing my friend Kristin's blog which had a link to this free personality test, that I decided to take cause I was bored. Maybe I was too nervous answering all these invasive questions with black/white answers, but I'm not sure I agree with the results. I mean, I'm no online program, but I don't think I'm so much more "feeling" than "thinking," and I don't think I'm so musical. Maybe I should retake it. You tell me...
Click to view my Personality Profile page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one of the many things I love about you. I see your ability to think and feel deeply (simultaneously) as a positive thing. You're not "out of balance" like many, in that you don't lean heavily one way more than the other - you're a perfect blend. When it comes to music, "Of course you're musical!" You just haven't chosen to pursue it very much, e.g. percussion (you got rhythm). I happen to believe you could play anything you set your mind to. You may not remember, but you took to the piano very quickly when you were twelve-ish. You've got the capacity, it's just that your first desire has always been to express creativity through media/film.

Evan Christensen said...

Thank you, mysterious person. I'm surprised you know so much about me.